Select a pokemon for each cell that matches the criteria for that cell's row and column.
1. The goal of the game is to fill in all 9 boxes with the correct Pokemon!
2. You have to do so with only 9 guesses so choose wisely! There's no room for error.
3. There can be multiple correct answers, for example, if the box falls between the types of Fire and Fighting, you can put Blaziken, Infernape, or whatever Pokemon is both of those types.
4. Once you use a Pokemon, you can't use them again and you can't switch your answer. So for instance, if you see that a Pokemon can fit two different boxes, make sure to choose wisely about what box you put them in because once you submit it, you answer is LOCKED.
5. The three rows, and first two columns are always going to be Pokemon types. The third column is going to be our special column that can feature (different regions, legendaries, and a bunch more).
6. When the special column lines up with a type, the Pokemon does NOT only have be that one type. The Pokemon can have two types, as long as one of those types matches up with the type in the appropriate row.
7. When a specific region is a category, you need to put a Pokémon that originated from that region. For example, you can catch Pidgey in a countless amount of regions throughout all of the video games, but Pidgey would ONLY count for Kanto.
8. FOR NOW, Mega Evolution Pokemon will be under the region where the original form of the Pokemon originated. For example, both Mega Charizards will be under the Kanto category.
9. We have Legendary as a special column. That column is going to include Legendary, Mythical, and Ultra Beast Pokemon.
10. If you didn't get all 9 right, thats okay! You can always try again tomorrow. We have new puzzles that random generate at midnight EST every day!
11. If you run into any bugs or have feedback: [email protected]